In this small guide you will learn how to enable the Auto Loot function in World of Warcraft. Please understand that you will still need to click on a dead NPC’s loot once the function is enabled, but the point about it is that you don’t have to click on each item in the NPC’s bag anymore. Apart from that, with Auto Loot you can loot every dead NPC’s around you with just a single click. So, let’s take a look how we can activate the Auto Loot function in World of Warcraft…
How to Turn on Auto Loot in World of Warcraft
- Press escape on your keyboard to bring up the game’s main menu
- Click on the “Interface” menu button
- Now make sure you’re at the “Game” tab and the “Controls” menu entry
- Next check the “Auto Loot” box to enable the function
- Done! If you still have trouble, here is a screenshot…
I hope this small guide was helpful. If you think it was, I’d be glad if you can help me too. Maybe you can share this guide with your circles, maybe through your social media channels, on this way you help me to go on and to write more guides in the future. Also if you think you can add any relevant information’s or if you want to chat about something related, check out the comment section below! Happy gaming!