Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Patch 18.104.22.168 Released
Valve released Patch 22.214.171.124 for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The update was released on September 4, 2015. Here are the patch notes for the latest Global Offensive update:
- Fixed an FOV zoom bug caused by crouching immediately after a zoomed-in shot.
- Fixed a case where rapidly pressing a key while loading into a competitive game would prevent the client from spawning.
- Adjusted the molotov/incendiary grenade extinguishing distance.
- Fixed mouse cursor being visible and eating keyboard input during Demo playback.
- Added SIGINT handler to issue a graceful sv_shutdown.
- Added SIGTERM handler to quit the server.
- Fixed a spot near mid doors where C4 could get stuck
- Fixed some texture bugs in A site
- Raised lamp near T spawn towards mid
- Added commemorative grafitti
- Fixed a ladder bug close to T entrance to A
- Fixed a bug where grenades could fall into traintrack grooves and not deal any damage
- Improved the silhouette of forklift to facilitate better firefights
- Fixed an issue where weaponry could become irretrievable beneath vent (Thanks JoshOG!)