You did set up your microphone and now you want to know how your voice sounds in Counter Strike Global Offensive? There are various ways to test your microphone in Windows, but the sound might be a bit different in Counter Strike, that’s at least what some people experienced. In this article you will learn how to test your microphone in the game, and we actually have to use a trick. Let’s go!
How To Test Your Microphone In CS:GO
- To test your voice chat in Counter Strike, you create an offline match with bots first.
- During the offline match you will need to open the console.
- Now we will enable cheats by typing sv_cheats 1 into the console (sv_cheats 0 is default).
- Next we will use the command voice_loopback 1 (voice_loopback 0 is default), which will basically make it possible to hear yourself when you use the voice key.
- Now you just need to press the voice key (Should be set to the key K unless you changed it) and you can test how your own voice sounds in the game.
If you think this guide helped you to solve a problem, you can help me too by sharing it in your circles. If you have any interesting information’s to add, you can also drop a comment below if you like. I hope this article was helpful. Have fun gaming!
3 thoughts on “How To Test Your Microphone In Counterstrike Global Offensive”
Thanks for this. Is there any way to set a delay?
I am glad this helped. Related to the delay… Not that I am aware of.
i know this is from 2019 but it still works till this day thank you very much!