5 More Or Less Related Thoughts: Why I Like My Broad Blog
1. I can discover where I want to go. If I want to write about cats today, I can do it. If I want to write about computer games another day, I can do it too. If I want to drop a subject completely, I can do it as same as I can discover new ones, there is no rule.
2. There is always something to talk about. My thoughts are not held up by categories, if I want to, my thoughts and ideas find a place to be published. It keeps my blog updated and it keeps me motivated. No matter if I just want to share a photo or a very long story.
3. Different subjects, different interesting people. I meet new people with different interest, I can tell them what I am up to as same as I can check out what they have to tell. I can learn from others and if I mean I have interesting knowledge to share, I can just do it.
4. I do not create expectations. I can come and I can go. I could write about the latest news, but nobody would expect that I keep my eyes on the subject forever. Ironically, freedom is causing consistency in this case. I stay active because I am not forced to.
5. It’s my photo gallery, my notepad and a diary at the same time. It serves as a place to rediscover old knowledge as same as a place where I craft new ideas. I get aware about myself and I keep track of what I was doing or what I might want to do in the future.