Battlefield 1 has as many other games pretty useful console commands that you can either enable via config file or via in-game console. In this short tutorial you will learn about a special command that will allow you to hide the entire user interface in Battlefield 1.
How To Hide The Battlefield 1 User Interface
- You need to open the console by pressing the press the tilde key (~).
- Type “UI.drawEnable 0” without quotation marks and hit the return key.
- Done. Your HUD is now fully disabled.
How To Show The Battlefield 1 User Interface
- Just open the console again as explained previously.
- Now type “UI.drawEnable 1” without quotation marks and press the return key.
- Done. Your HUD is now fully enabled again.
I hope this short guide helped you to learn how to disable the HUD in Battlefield 1. In games, people usually hide the HUD to take better screenshots, or to create machinima videos, but maybe I am not aware of all reasons. What is your reason? Why do you want to disable the user interface in Battlefield 1? Drop a comment and tell me your reason! Happy gaming!