In this short guide you will learn how to completely disable or hide the UI in Mass Effect Andromeda. You might want to take screenshots without the UI, or you want to record a video scene, it’s possible to do that without the UI. We will do this with a console command that I will show you in this post. Let’s take a look how we can hide the UI in Mass Effect Andromeda…
How To Hide The Mass Effect Andromeda UI
- To hide the user interface, we need to open the console with the tilde key (~).
- We will use one of the console commands, in this case we will type “UI.DrawEnable 0” without quotation marks into the console and confirm with return.
- Done, the user interface should now be invisible.
How To Show The Mass Effect Andromeda UI
- If we want to show the user interface again, we have to open the console another time.
- This time we will type “UI.DrawEnable 1” without quotation marks (by the way, before you type anything, you can use the arrow up key to find the last command you typed, and then you just have to change the number “0” to “1”).
- Done, the user interface should be visible again.
Other Mass Effect Andromeda Articles
- Mass Effect Andromeda console commands
- How to open the console in Mass Effect Andromeda
- How to work with a custom settings file in Andromeda
- How to show the FPS in Mass Effect Andromeda
- How to cap the FPS in Mass Effect Andromeda
I hope this guide helped you and you can now do your things without the user interface. I always try to keep my Mass Effect Andromeda articles updated, so if you found out that something isn’t working anymore, please drop a comment below. You can also comment if you want to add additional information’s or if you just want to discuss something related. If you like, you can also share my article with your circles. Otherwise, have a lot of fun!